Description: Opportunities like this don't pop up very often! Welcome to this picture perfect home in the wonderful suburb of Linden, which is sure to offer you and your family truly peaceful living. Showcasing wonderfully spacious and versatile living arrangements over both levels of this incredible home. Five full sized bedrooms, gas heating points air-conditioning, and a private balcony and rear deck overlooking the breathtaking valley views. Designed to maximise on the afternoon sunset, we just know that the entire family is sure to love it here. With the added convenience the Great Western Highway being directly accessible, and Linden's train station just a 3 minute drive away, travel will not be an issue! With the added bonus of Springwood's bustling town centre being just a short 7 minute drive away, to offer you incredible dining, shopping and transport options including express train routes to the CBD. This really is an amazing place to call home. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity, and inspect this fantastic home before it's too late!
* Five full sized bedrooms with large windows to bring in plenty of natural light. Two of the bedrooms located downstairs with direct access to the rumpus room and second bathroom for an ideal teenage retreat. The upstairs master bedroom opening out to the rear facing balcony to offer irresistible sunset views.
* Two fully equipped bathrooms, both complete with built-in baths(downstairs being a spa bath), freestanding corner showers, and separate toilet rooms. The upstairs bathroom has also been recently updated and downstairs is spacious and well appointed.
* Fully equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop and stainless oven, a stainless dishwasher and double sink, an incredible amount of bench and storage space with a built-in pantry, temperature control panel connected to the Rinnai instantaneous hot water system, and all opening through to the adjoining dining and lounge room
* Incredible amount of versatile living space, with the spacious lounge and dining room greeting you upstairs and offering the added luxury of a private balcony with peaceful mountain views, plus an additional downstairs family room or rumpus with study nook and access to the outdoor deck, for endless entertaining options.
* Double carport with ample drive way space for plenty of off street parking options and gorgeously maintained and presented front yard.
* Huge backyard occupying the remainder of the 1157m2 block of land in a beautiful bush setting.
* Plenty of additional storage space in both the attic and storage rooms with workshop space under the home.
* Possible rental return of $520 - $540 per week
Water Rates - $716.24 per annum
Council Rates - $1700 per annum (approx)
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."