Description: In the heart of South Blacktown, one of the area's most sought after locations, sits this recently renovated family home with a stand alone studio, which is currently rented. Add some rental income for the home and you're onto a winner.
You're close to quality schools, transport and just moments from Blacktown with a huge choice of shopping, restaurants and travel opportunities from the bus/rail interchange. You're close to both the M7 and M4 motorways to get you around Sydney with ease.
Things we love about this home:
* Freshly painted open plan living/dining area with timber floors.
* Any Chef would be proud of the large kitchen featuring stone benches, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, with the added benefit of ample preparation and storage space.
* Great size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and timber floors.
Fully renovated bathrooms highlighting quality fixtures and fittings
* This home also features a self contained detached studio apartment ideal for parents, kids or extra income.
* Impressive potential rental return is approximately $800 to $850 p/w
* Off street parking for up to 4 vehicles.
Additional features include: two reverse circle air-conditioners, brand new PVC windows and doors, down lights, large side access, and too many more features to list - definitely put this one on your list!