Description: This cement rendered brick home has been finished to the highest standards and peacefully positioned close to Train station, motorways, schools, shops, transport and in one of the district's most prestigious pockets.
* Entry through the oversized front door allows you to embrace the many architectural features of this stunning home with generous proportions. The layout is imaginative and noteworthy with its galleried hall and an elegant staircase.
* This state-of-the-art building spans over 4 large bedrooms, all masterfully designed with high ceilings, intelligent use of colour, texture and harmonious association of materials and finishes.
* The oversized master bedroom combines feature elements to create a warm, luxurious space, boasting a massive robe and lots of natural light.
* Enjoy multiple living areas, including separate lounge and formal dining areas with gorgeous blackbutt timber floors and 3m high ceiling in the lounge.
* The kitchen features a 40mm Caesarstone bench top, top of the range SMEG appliances with free standing 5 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, soft close cabinets and a massive pantry.
* From there the home flows to the expansive covered outdoor entertaining area for year-round alfresco dining and entertaining.
* The state-of-the-art bathrooms are fitted with tiling from floor to ceiling and quality fixtures and fittings.
* As an added bonus there is a huge work shop/games room with 3m high ceilings and plenty of floor space.
Additional features: 2.7m high ceiling, ducted air conditioning, blackbutt timber flooring throughout, huge side access for off street parking for up to 3 motor vehicles or a truck, Colourbond fencing, and too many more features to list - inspection a must!