Description: Positioned in a family friendly area, this 3 bedroom brick home is freshly painted and well maintained. This property is ideal for first home buyers, extended family or investors looking for the potential for a granny flat (STCA). With a vendor screaming sell, inspection is a must!
Things we love about this home;
* As an added bonus there is a massive double garage with an additional work shop, showers and a sauna.
* 3 Bright, generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in main.
* Open plan lounge and dining room with lots of natural light and gorgeous timber floors.
* Well maintained bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings.
* Oversized kitchen with plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances, and lots of cupboard space too.
* Internal laundry, spacious enough for all your needs.
* Great size backyard and landscaped gardens.
* Save electricity with the 12 panel solar system.
Situated on a large 690sqm block, ducted air conditioning, down-lights, 2 garden sheds, close to train station, transport, schools, shops and only a few minutes drive to the M4 and M7 motorways. This superb home is going to excite keen interest from a range of prospective buyers. Call Billy Markovski on 0424 663 522 to organize an inspection or find out more.