Description: FILLED WITH CHARM AND POTENTIAL
This beautifully presented three bedroom home has shared lots of happy and fond memories over the years. Nestled in the heart of Bradbury, located only a short walk to shops, schools and public transport this would make for an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
Perched on a 594m2 flat block, the enchanted front garden has been truly loved and manicured over the years, giving you a real sense of privacy and seclusion. Once inside, you will immediately fall in love with the homes charm and potential. The lounge room captures an abundance of natural light and flows seamlessly to the kitchen/meals area.
The large backyard offers a garden shed, side access and great potential for any genuine buyer.
- 3 bedrooms, a built-in-robe and split system air-conditioning to the main
- Living area with lots of natural light
- Large family kitchen with double fridge space
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Single car garage with internal access
- 594m2 block approx.
- Granny flat potential (STCA)
- Town gas
- Side access and garden shed
- Large backyard with great potential